Saturday 3 April 2010

Hiroto's blog - 03.04.2010.



-Moment-




The pictures I've been publishing in my blog recently

Why do I keep taking them?

I've been asked those questions, but


I don't even have


 a good camera


a photograph is


a record


of that


"moment"


The moment I feel


well, this is now


I don't mind using even my mobile phone's camera then

even a normal camera is fine


It's just about


recording that moment


even the sounds


I want to treasure


the aura I that I experienced


at that "moment"


Even if the picture quality isn't good


even though the equipment isn't good


something that reflects in my eyes


something that I can hear with my ears


Anything is fine as long as it resonates with my heart.



-hiroto-




Ducky's Notes:
1. Hiroto, oh dear little Hiroto, dear cute little sensitive Hiroto~~~~ *sends hugs*
2. Go here  for the original post~

1 comment: